Request an appointment:
James Edwards, DDS, MD, is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He is experienced in oral pathology, full mouth extractions, wisdom teeth removal, facial fractures, dental implants, and more.
Dr. Edwards began his dental schooling at Moorehouse College obtaining a bachelor’s degree in biology. He holds a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of California, San Francisco, and continued his extensive training at Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science in Los Angeles.
With a medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Dr. Edwards has an unmatched diversity of knowledge and training. Patients turn to him for oral health advice and trust his skilled hand when surgery is necessary.
Always staying up to date with the latest dental technology and procedures, Dr. Edwards stands at the forefront of the oral and maxillofacial field. Compassionate and caring, his patients know they can relax while they place their dental health in his skilled hands.
Current affiliations and certifications
- Member, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Candidate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, California Dental Association (CDA)
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS/BLS)
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Advanced trauma life support (ATLS)