Jeffery Graves, DDS is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He is experienced in oral pathology, full mouth extractions, wisdom teeth removal, facial fractures, dental implants, and more.
Dr. Graves earned his doctor of dental surgery degree (DDS) at the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, graduating with high honors. Throughout his many years of practice, he has continued to study emerging technologies and best practices in oral surgery, ensuring that he provides the best possible treatments and services to his patients.
Dr. Graves has an excellent reputation for going above and beyond to serve his patients. Whether it’s providing same-day appointments for emergency care or expert post-surgical aftercare and follow-up appointments, Dr. Graves puts the needs of his patients first.
Dr. Graves accepts most insurance plans and welcomes new patients. Appointments are available by calling the practice or booking online.
Current affiliations and certifications
- Member, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Candidate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, California Dental Association (CDA)
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS/BLS)
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Advanced trauma life support (ATLS)