Tina Keyhani is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon with over 20 years of experience, born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and grew up in Europe and Asia.
Dr. Keyhani earned her bachelor’s degree at Ohio State University and went on to complete her doctorate of dental surgery (DDS) degree at the Ohio State University College of surgery. She graduated cum laude and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. She completed additional training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world.
Dr. Keyhani was the first female board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the state of Arizona. She’s a member of the National Association for Female Executives, the American Dental Association and a fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Keyhani continues to attend conferences and training programs to stay up-to-date with emerging technology and best practice in the oral and maxillofacial surgery industry. With thousands of wisdom teeth extractions and bone grafts under her belt, Dr. Keyhani is committed to providing her patients with state-of-the-art surgical care, delivered with a compassionate chairside manner.
Current affiliations and certifications
- Member, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Candidate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, California Dental Association (CDA)
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS/BLS)
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Advanced trauma life support (ATLS)