Request an appointment:
Dr. Sandhu is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the University of California San Francisco (Fresno). Dr. Sandhu has extensive training in the treatment of maxillofacial trauma, facial reconstruction, bone grafting, head and neck pathology, placement of dental implants, removal of impacted wisdom teeth, and intravenous anesthesia.
He is a certified provider of advanced cardiac life support, pediatric life support, and all levels of anesthesia including deep sedation and general anesthesia. Dr. Sandhu’s goal is to provide the highest quality care possible to the patients in the community.
Current affiliations and certifications
- Member, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Candidate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, California Dental Association (CDA)
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS/BLS)
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Advanced trauma life support (ATLS)