Chris Bulcher, DMD, MD was raised in Southern Idaho and attended the University of Idaho for his undergraduate degree. His dental journey began in Cleveland, Ohio where he attended Case Western Reserve University for Dental School and graduated in 2017. Following his dental degree, Chris Bulcher received specialty training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and completed his residency in 2022. Throughout his educational journey, he found his greatest source of fulfillment comes from working with a team that has a common goal, to take care of the patient.
Dr. Bulcher's approach to patient care is centered on streamlined communication with the entire care team. In his partnership with referring doctors, he takes the opportunity to plan ahead of time, align goals, and customize treatment plans. By building a relationship with the patient, Dr. Bulcher is confident he can provide the most predictable outcomes and a positive experience.
Chris Bulcher practices in San Leandro and Pinole and serves the surrounding communities. Outside of the office, he enjoys cooking, baking, gardening, and almost every outdoor activity from hiking to sailing. He is new to California and is excited to build a strong professional and personal network.
Current affiliations and certifications
- Member, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Candidate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, California Dental Association (CDA)
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS/BLS)
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Advanced trauma life support (ATLS)